Gregory M. Rada, Esq.
The University of Connecticut School of Law
J.D., with honors
The University of Phoenix
B.S., Information Technology
Community College of the Air Force
A.A.S., Aviation Operations
Gregory M. Rada is a solo attorney and has been representing fellow veterans before the Veterans Administration since 2012. He is honored to have a job serving other veterans.
In 2002, Greg enlisted in the Air Force as a C-17 loadmaster, attaining the rank of Staff Sergeant before being honorably discharged in 2008. He served in both Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, accumulating over 2200 flying hours, including 828 combat flying hours.
Veterans Benefits Attorney Rada completed his bachelors degree online with the University of Phoenix while serving in the Air Force. After his enlistment ended, he attended the University of Connecticut School of Law where he obtained his J.D. He now lives in Colorado with his wife.
- State of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates, Member
- Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program, Volunteer
- Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans, Volunteer